When arranging for services provided by an outside vendor for work in individual office suites, tenants and their vendors are asked to please comply with the following guidelines:
- Inform the Management Office at 301-990-6614.
- A vendor shall be permitted access to the building only pursuant to the request of the tenant and only for the purpose of direct deliveries to the specified suite.
- Tenant’s outside vendors are allowed access to the building during normal business hours.
- Vendors may not solicit work from other tenants in the building.
- Vendors must provide a Certificate of Insurance covering General Liability, Worker's Compensation and Auto Liability in the amount of one million dollars.
Prime US-One Washingtonian, LLC, and LPC Commercial Services, LLC (Management) are to be named as additional insureds and Lincoln Property Company as the Certificate holder. Additional Insured Endorsements ISO form CG 20 10 07 04 or CG 20 10 11 85 and CG 20 37 07 04 or equivalent must be provided as part of but separate from the Certificate in order for it to be acceptable.
Lincoln Property Company
9801 Washingtonian Boulevard
Gaithersburg, MD 20878
If you have any questions regarding the above requirements, please feel free to call the Management Office.